Monday, October 03, 2005

Washington DC

I am flying to Washington DC on October 19th! I will meet the head of the Mental Health graduate program at Gallaudet University, and then visit my old job to catch up with staff and the clients. I know already that the clients will SWAMP me and I don't mind!! :) I can't wait to see the friends. I miss you all terribly! I will flirt with my favorite girls, G and J, hehehehe!!! I plan to stay with Kurt for some nights and a night with G and J! Alas there's one night I hadn't yet found a spot to stay, so... I can't wait to eat seafood again! Maybe at Philips, and that Windsor Inn resturant near where I used to work. I am so looking forward to drinking a mug or two at Carlibou Coffee!! MWAH!! I will have to fly back to CO (ugh) on October 24th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY! IT'S GOING TO BE F***ING HOT, BABY!!! YOU'VE TOUCHED OUR HEARTS AND NOW, WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU HERE! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

G & J

Anonymous said...

LOL...I will be in MD/DC area on weekend of 22-October. Hope that we will get together to catch up with each other's news. ;) BTW, I love men in kilts too! :)