Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bored to tears.

had been released home from the hospital back on November 22nd. Ever since I have been trying to entertain myself when not working with OT and PT therapists... So...I read books. Titles: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire- done. Incubus Dreams- done. Butterfly- done. Mental Health and deafness ethics- done. The Postman- done. Night Dreams- done. ArchAngel- done. Shadows and Shades- done. Currently on Dime Store Magic.... :P I had seen too many movies that I'm like watching reruns. lol miss talking with you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! How about writing a book for a change!? Or even drawing (I am not sure if you still do that...you have beautiful talent for that - horses and wolves)? Hang in there....drop a line whenever you need. :)