Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tsunamis and earthquakes, oh my.

This is not news, you understand. There had been earthquakes, tsunamis, floodings, tornadoes, hurricanes, all that this year and past years, and human beings are grieving for what they had lost and ranting, "Why did this happen??" I may be attacked for saying this, but I have to say it... It happened..it's natural... Folks have to take the bad WITH the good with wherever they live or go on vacation. When folks get angry at natural "disasters", I look at them and think, "that's you..you're thinking of yourself, and you consider everything is against you." Me, I had seen a tornado twice, experienced a tornado's destruction and a hurricane, had gone through flooding areas, and many snowstorms, and I'll tell you something.... Destruction is amazing if it's natural, and it's meant to be. Earth isn't here for human beings only, the water currents, air flows, the land movements, it's the world's awareness of itself and to adjust itself to shifts through the galaxy. Remember... Earth is a young planet, and it is still growing. I'll say I admire countries for sending aid and money to the ailing countries that suffered the earthquakes and the tsunamis; but that will always be so.... There will be always natural "disasters," and nothing we can do about that, take that or not. LIVE with it. There's no such as "safe lands," and even Greenland couldn't say it is safe, with that volcano. Japan? hell, with its earthquakes. Africa? AIDS, famine, and locusts. Russia? Maybe Russian Mafia if not freezing to death, I'll guess- hail to vodka! Heck, if anyone could tell me of -one- country that doesn't experience earthquakes, floodings, famine, floodings, tornadoes, hurricanes, heat waves, wildfires, mudslides, volcanos, natural "disasters", and I'll bet you, I'll pack my stuff and move there, and get bored with it all, and move back here. Why? We NEED the natural disasters to wake us up and to be aware that we're not in power. Nature is. Heck, what had happened to the already-endangered animal species on those islands? Won't be surprised if they had died out in this tsunami. If not for tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, floodings, natural disasters, human beings would be already conceited thinking that they are the powerful ones on the world. oh wait.. They are already thinking that way. Silly me....

No comments: