Tuesday, January 24, 2006

P.T.


I have a physical therapist that I see Tuesdays and Thursdays. He isn't so bad, thro we write forth and back. He makes me crack up with laughter with some of his facial expressions, very comic, I tell you. :) At this time I have 7 excerises to do daily X2, some doing 10-20 times, and others alternating legs (right, left, right, left.) Also with the increase of comadium(blood thinner for folks who do not know what that medication is for) dosage, it is not possible for me to get the surgery during spring break. Why? It seems that the medication for blood thinning is too dangerous under surgery (something about bleeding to death due to not being able to clot or close skin.) So that is postponed to May right after I finish final exams. Ugh, that means two more months depending on the scooter(if that EVER comes :::muttering to herself::), braces, and crutches. Pain in the ass, if you ask me. :P

Written by Jules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee....it makes even more longer road of recovery/healing for you! *chuckle* about your comment - to make it to gather even if it'd kill you. The picture you posted is beautiful....I am not sure what is relevant between P.T. and the picture....the period of storm of mtn. before the calmness, eh? :)