Saturday, May 05, 2007

California

Starting tomorrow, I won't be around. I'm off to California. That national park where redwoods grow tall almost to touch the sky. The beaches where seals sunbath and gulls snatch food up. Winchester Mystery House, oh my! San Luis Obiga, San Francisco, Los Angeles. I hadn't been back in California since I was ohhh.....maybe ten years old. Oh gods, that was more than 20 years ago! Oh wait... As one friend reader would remind me..I was there recently but when was that, Dave? ten years ago? So, I don't know if I'd have time to check my email, even less my blog. I will try, but I cannot promise. My aunt has this OLD computer that I don't even know if it can even hook up on internet since it still is all green words on black background..yeah THAT old!!! If there is a internet cafe around, I'll grab the opportunity to do so. Have fun without me around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were in Yuba City/Sacramento in 1990. :) 17 years-- quite some time ago! Drive safely and have fun!