Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Update

I'm alive.  No worries on that.    Just that I don't have much time for this blog; I'm focusing on myself, with using  tools for self care (emotional, physically and mentally).   Funny, I find it very therapeutic to blog, just not with this one, but on one other blog.

I have learned a lot through this new struggle, including finding new vulnerabilities (hence recognizing triggers and developing boundaries), realizing how it is easily for some folks to judge without knowing the full truth (or not wanting to know, because, who knows...who'd really want to find out that they're wrong, after all?), and finding new strengths especially with real friends believing in her.  I'm still learning the new reality.

With that in mind, I'm taking a 'mini-vacation' from this blog.  When I feel more myself, I'll be returning.



1 comment:

Bakar Ali said...

It is not only you who feel that. I have been behind of my blog because of heavy academic demand. I could not find enough time to do my college papers let a lone blogging.