Friday, May 13, 2005

Privacy? Hahaha...

I chuckled when I read this article. Excuse me, but the president has no right to demand privacy, not after the politicans and he insist on invading the public's privacy, including yours and mine. Gay marriage, pharmacists refusing birth control pills to women, patriot law, the goal for a national ID..that's the invasion into our privacy. If you'd butt OUT of our privacy, and do your work for the purpose of improving America, such as abolishing homelessness, improving job economy, providing more funds for education, including anti-drug, sex, (I'm not speaking of absenstience, but sensible condom usage and birth control), drinking; more funds for mental health that would include programs for children suffering by running away, using drugs, abuse(sexual, physical, verbal, and emotional), and for women who run away from abusive husbands. AND to butt out of other countries' business as well! Focus on America to help improve the problems here, and that does not include butting into our own businesses either. Gay marriage is privacy between the couple, and none of the federal or state's business! Neither is birth control pills for women! The national ID isn't so bad when one thinks about it, however if it tells someone that I scratch my butt sometimes, I object!

No comments: