Friday, May 13, 2005

Unthinkable

When I read about the desecration of the Koran, the Muslim holy book in the Guantanamo Bay, as written in this, I knew there will be a huge uproar in the Muslim countries. Turns out I'm right. I don't blame the Muslims for being pissed off about the disrespect of their holy book. It is not America where we could even burn an american flag or piss on the bible, practicing our right to free speech. To the Muslims, the Book is the voice of Allah, and his prophet Muhammed, and it is unthinkable to do anything of disrespect to the book, period. I support their right to be angry about this situation. I feel that the United States had pushed the Muslim countries too far with this situation. I don't see any solution to this but to send the U.S.interrogators to be beheaded somewhere in the Middle East. That might quiet the rage, or it may not. Even the war in Iraq is ridiculous. We need to leave already. Unbelieveably, Bush is already eyeing Iran. PLEASE. Damn it, LEAVE the fucking Middle East alone! This is not a crusade in that christians would win.

No comments: