Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cadbury eggs, your name is LOVE.

I have to make a confession. I do have an addiction. If this item is available, I'd grab all I can get and afford. When it's not available, I crawl up the walls and whine. It is.... CADBURY EGGS.

The friends know me too well to the point that if I say I have "some" eggs, it means I have 30-48 eggs somewhere hidden in my place. So I'd NOT have to share 'em. When the Easter season ends, I'd go to stores all over to find last eggs! When all eggs run out, I'd stalk them out on internet at online stores, especially London-located stores (since cadbury eggs are available year-long there!)

According to those friends, they are waiting for me to pop out cadbury bunnies anytime. "Cadbury muncher" "Cadbury lick" "Cadbury Addict" "Eggsucker" are some of the nicknames they have for me especially during Easter time and when I would confess I have eggs.

I found this blog and when I read the article, I went "YES! That's how it is for me too!!!!" http://www.patrickmaloney.net/?p=798 For him/her, it'd come out in Febuary but it's January for me. I'm like "nah, nah, nah!! I got 'em earlier!!
Although I SHOULD admit.... (and if friends read this, they're gonna come here and stalk those poor eggs to remove)..I got a package of 48 eggs from an online store in late December. SHHHHHH.

Before folks wonder "doesn't she gain weight eating those over-dosed sugar-rush eggs??" Weird enough, no. I could eat six eggs a day and not gain an ounce. I believe it is because I walk, use excerise bike and eat healthy meals (beside the candy.) Do I ever get sick of them? Yes. It DOES happen but it also doesn't stop me buying more eggs. It's like as I said...an addiction. Someone compared cadbury eggs to heroin addiction- more you resist, more you crave it.

:::peeling a foil off the egg::: Savoring and munching on the chocolate cover::::licking the white creme::: Wot? I'm not finished! All I can say in my defense is..I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't use drugs. I don't even drink coffee daily. So let me have my vice and it's more healthier! (I think.)

Have a good cadbury creme egg!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....I am former Cadbury Eggs addict. Now, I just munching on around four of 'em during Easter only. Have deliciously fun munching those eggs!

Gin said...

Hmmm...can't say that I have ever been all that crazy for the Cadbury eggs, but I do admit to having had a thing for those marshmellow peeps!

~ Ocean

Anonymous said...

i know you! ha, i wonder if you know me well on what? ha!
I am addicted to hollow chocolate bunny statue AND sweetheart egg(hard candy).