Friday, January 12, 2007

Here, as promised, pictures of Tower of London

The raven encounter...If you look close to the rail close to the grass, you'll see this big raven. Heheheh
The side of the Tower of the London. Good picture.

The sweetheart beefeater tour guide and me posing for the camera


The beefeater tour guide. He was such a sweetheart because he ensured that I was front in the group so I can see him and the ASL interpreter. Yes! They do provide ASL interpreters if you ask for one a week ahead. My trip to London was wonderful. I will write more about the trip and what it may mean for deaf visitors.
Written by Jules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I'm envious-- need to get over to Europe at some point. Wonderful that you could get an ASL interpreter! If I do go, I'll have to let you know so you can share information on how to arrange that.

Yes, do write more and let us know about it!