Saturday, January 13, 2007

You have to love this!



Kurt used his sidekick to take a picture of Boulder and the mountains before we went into Boulder. He was here for his visit with me last October while helping me go through the first anniversity of H&R. Anyway, from this picture you can see how vast the sky is, the beauty of the land and even hint of snow on the ground.

Oh, yeah, I did use my sidekick to take this picture. I have to say sidekicks are a helpful "assistant" especially if you go places and say "oh shoot, I should have brought a camera!" Never worry..the sidekick is there for you. :) Heck, I took pictures of my legs after the October 2005 H&R and even after May 2006 surgery (tendon replacement.)

Oh, if Kurt finds this picture, let me know. Heheheh.

1 comment:

Karen Putz said...

I've gone through Boulder once-- an absolutely beautiful place! Great picture!